Sunday, August 28, 2011

When Nathanael Makes Smoothies...

Little brothers are so fun!  Nathanael loves smoothies, and thinks that it is a blast to help in the kitchen.  He has been doing this for a while now, and it is so cute I had to share it with you! 

 Nathanael peeling the banana. :)

Putting the banana in the blender.  He did take a bite of it first... actually I think it was several. :)  My mom assured me that some people would think that was kind of gross.  I thought it was extremely amusing. :)

The peach!

Blueberries!!  He didn't actually eat any of those this time. :)

Strawberries! 

The yogurt.  I decided it would be best if I poured it. :P

Everything ready for blending.

Nathanael helping. :)

Helping to pour (he has a spoon) :)
Enjoying his smoothie own smoothie, and yes, he will drink all that.  :)

Happy boy!



2 comments:

  1. mmmmmm!
    Alisha, I remember you dipping and licking your fingers off one at a time in the cookie dough. Surely, Nate gets the "taste it as we go" from you.

    Oh and I don't think its gross...unless your having company. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Wilson, I do remember that time. I was using a different finger every time I licked it! :) LOL Yes, the "taste as you go" is inherited... my mom does it too. :)

    ReplyDelete