Monday, September 3, 2012

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Those who Threaten It :)

Yes... I know it's a strange blog title.  I get my strangeness from my family. :P  That phrase came from my older brother several years ago.  I use it to title things when I can't think of what else to put. lol  Anyways... I figured I should tell you something about what I'm up to since... I haven't really written much about that.  It's easy to write about!  Some of these posts take a lot of brain power!! :)

I got a job at Subway about a month ago. :)  I was so excited to get hired there!  It was the one place in the entire town that I actually wanted to work.  I would have worked other places, but I didn't really want to.  I have the most amazing boss in the whole world I'm pretty sure.  She is really nice.  Also, the girls I work with... (yes I work with all girls), are just incredible.  I thank God for letting me get hired there all the time.  I seriously love my job.  Which... If you talk to me much you would know that. :)

I am also taking dual-enrollment classes this fall.  I am taking drawing, desktop applications and photoshop.  I have the same professor for all three classes (coincidence?), which happens to be a good thing. :)  He is a nice guy.  I am learning quite a bit so far. :)

Music... I am not taking orchestra this semester.  I have started taking voice lessons, however, and I am also still taking flute lessons.  I am loving my voice lessons!!  I've always wanted to take them, but I never took the time.  Since I'm not doing orchestra I decided I was going to take them.  I'm learning a lot! :)

That pretty much sums up my life at the moment..  Work, school and music. :)  Along with memorizing scripture with my friend and going to church. :)  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment