Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Twirls and Curls...

I found a few pictures of me, so I thought I would share them with you first.
This is before the curly girl method.  You can kind of see my hair... I think I had it back in a flip-through ponytail.
This is using the curly girl method without Deva Curl products, or a curly girl hair cut.
This picture is a little blurry.  This is after Deva Curl products, diffuser and curly girl cut.  It looks much better now.  The longer you use Deva products the more curly and defined your hair gets.  Since this picture I have gotten it cut again, and it is quite a bit shorter.

Let me leave you with this thought...
No one else in the world has curly hair like you do,
So why would you want to straighten it and make it look like everyone else's?
Be thankful for the curly hair that God gave you, and choose to wear it that way.
~Another Curly Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment