Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Post! :)

Hello new blogging world to which I am greatly inexperienced!  I think, since this is my first post, I should write a little bit about what kind of things I will be putting on this blog.  Mainly I want to write about the things I am learning through reading God's word, and lessons he has been teaching me.  I love my Savior dearly, he is my everything!  I hope that through reading about what I am learning will be a blessing and encouragement to you!!

I love to cook!  I have been cooking for my family since I was little bitty :) so if I try any recipes that I find are great I'll post them so you can try them out. :)

I'll also be posting about my family and life here on the farm.  And maybe about my adorable baby brother (currently 9 months old) who is 15 years younger than I am, which makes him very special.  :)  

Well, those are the things I am going to write about.  I'll write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment